Our History

Our History Roseburg, Oregon The Building’s Use 1923-1999 The Ground Floor of the Two-Story Building The first story housed the Rapp’s Automotive Agency until 1923. Tom Parkinson purchased the empty building in 1937 and opened Parkinson’s Grocery Store that he ran for twenty years until he retired in 1957. Between 1958 and 1964, the space … Continue reading Our History